The Fault in Our Stars is the must-watch movie with awesome graphics and based on fantastic reality everyone adores. The movie revolves around the John Green’s adult novel about two cancer-stricken teenagers, who fall in love despondently with one another. It is full of the emotional quotes about the true love and what happened when you can’t get your love.
The characters Hazel and Augustus use hundreds of quotes that can force anyone to cry hard. If you are not aware with the novel or movie, read these 15 beautiful quotes which will definitely imprint in your brains later.
1. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
2. “Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
3. “The world is not a wish-granting factory.”
4. “I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.”
5. “You have a choice in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories, and we made the funny choice.”
6. “There is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars.”
7. “Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon.”
8. “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
9. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.”
10. “All your attempts to save yourself from me will fail.”
11. “You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.”
12. “I will not tell you our love story, because—like all real love stories—it will die with us, as it should.”
13. “You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.”
14. “It is the nature of stars to cross.”
15. “Only now that I loved a grenade did I understand the foolishness of trying to save others from my own impending fragmentation: I couldn’t unlove Augustus Waters. And I didn’t want to.”
If you have other quotes as well, then share with us your inspiring words from the novel.